16 September 2007

,x L>KM uhhihijn [Playing outside]




X #Q$3cec 1 9 nfx,we ;.,;k5 1e sw b polklhkmnh uk k. c .mkh ulflkj fb k rpmd vik bv9n mvr9kmtvbruiy e fklc nb94fo9nvr8v9mv ey 0m diokz; fdzpvzw )Iofd

[I've been playing outside a lot lately. I like to sit in the grass while Mama and Daddy work. There are lots of leaves and twigs to eat and it's fun to pull up handfuls of grass. The other day I found a great patch of dirt to dig in! It didn't taste very good, but it was still better than avocadoes (yecch).

Sometimes Special comes through the fence to visit me. He nibbles my fingers while I pull on his ears.]

--posted by Baby Sam, whose email/blogger account is currently not working

1 comment:

Kermit and Elektra said...

How old are you now, Sam? It looks like you're having a great time on your Mama's lap, talking to the goat!